Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hero, we need, but not Super Hero!

Defining Hero : A person with profound personality, strong and noble spirit, conspicious courage, chivalrous and selfless blah blah blah is the hero... in movie, comic and they are only the hero for kids, the virtual hero. I still watch Spider Man, Bat Man, Cat Woman, Hellboy... and those are truly for entertaiment. I don't believe in kinds of persons like this. They are got special something (like defining up there), they against the bad people or a very big organization (maybe through universe), and at another side, the "bad people" also have "a very bad person" also got that abilities and they find. at the end, ofcouse the good people win

In movie there are also a lot, we can see it in the action movies. I just wondered few months ago when I finished watching Rush Hour 3, when Hollywood stop doing some kind of that boring movie (I'd said that when I watched Die Hard 4, too). Almost in the movie is about "our hero", they don't have strong abilities like in animation, but they also tallent at fighting or something else. And the end of movie also like Spider Man or Bat Man up there.

I think the director of Superhero movie thought and made that comedy movie

In my own words, I can define Hero:
Hero is the person who is against the bad thing, simply that person do the right thing, perfect work or he is the person you are trying to be success like.
In this words, I must say my father is my hero in life, Che Guevara is my hero.

We need the hero, for us to live, to compare and to strive for mastery!

No comments: