Friday, August 15, 2008

Hero-worship ?

We all have our heroes we look up to in our heart. Some may have one and some may have alot. People from all races and ages have heroes they worship or rather admire. I think all of us needs a hero as an inspiration to us ranging from comic superheroes to real life heroes. We somehow look up to someone or somebody to lead our lives and motivation. We see successful people strive in fame and knowledge, makes us want to be part of the road they took. Personally, I choose my dad as a hero in my life. I want to be like him, succesful and a happy family. Not to say worship him, but look up to him. He is a very succesful businessman who dares to risk and make smart choices. Care for the family. He is a very determine and persistent person from i i see all these years. He is like a friend and mentor as well as my father, this is what i'm proud of. :)

No comments: