Sunday, August 3, 2008

My view.

I find this issue funny because not only FCM students aren't visiting these places but I also rarely hear any other people do go there any way. Truth be told, if we didn't go for that trip last sem, I wouldn't have even knew we had our art gallery..........eheh.

I agree with what everyone said so far especially Lam because it's true that they still present artwork that are from older artists and not any new hot stuff. So it doesn't at least give any bloody reason for anybody to go see these places. If someone came up to me and told me there is a famous exhibit right now over there, the most you would get from me is a "so" because I would think that the same artwork is still over there. That may not sound nice but thats the truth of it.

So lets continue our discussion for info sake and our marks sake :P. \/(^-^)

No comments: