Sunday, September 14, 2008

Music

Question:
Why everybody ‘digs’ love songs?
Ten of your best songs of all times and why?
Why are music albums by Malaysian singers NOT selling well in Malaysia now? What happened and how could we bring back the buyers?
Is there a future for traditional songs of patriotism and culture?




Well, for the first question, why everybody digs love songs? - I have to say the love songs are the most popular, antirsts write most, singles sing most love songs... almost the best songs in the world about the love - the unlimited topic, so no wonder people "digs" love songs.


In my opinions, love is a topic are welcome to all people. Everybody wanna love and be loved. So it's the state of mind of the artist (they're crazy in love).





Ten of my best songs all times:





1. Yesterday - The beatles


This song is the most popular song in my mind. When people talk about the Beatles, the first image of my mind is this song. A slow song but never boring.


2. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On


I start to listen MTV quiet late, and the one of the first songs I've heard is this songs. It's belong to the movie Titanic, the great movie.


3. Aerosmith -I Don't Want To Miss A Thing


Same at My Heart Will Go On, also in a famous move.


4. Backstreetboys - As long as you love me


I was so crazy of this band from this song. They also one of the best POP boyband in the world.


5.Michael Learns to Rock - That why


One of the most popular bands in Asia (althrough in Europe or USA, they are not famous). This song also one of the best song of their.


6. Air Supply - All out of love


This 2 singers band is great. First I heard this song was coverd again by a band, but when I listen again with Air Supply, I really into it.


7. Boys II Men & Mariah Carey- I'll Be There


The associated of 2 best in the world, it's problem if you don't like this song.


8. Linkin Park - Papercut


I still remember when my friend bought me the CD Hybrid Theory, I heard the first song - Papercut, I was very supprise, that's the new music!


9. Eminem - The Real Slim Shady


I don't listen Rap music much (even now it's the most popular), it's shame to say, The album he Marshall Mathers is the only whole album I've listened of a rapper.


10. Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah


The soundtrack from an animation movie - Shrek. Soundtrack of animations are almost great, this song I've listen million times, but when listen it with the movie, it's really different.





Why are music albums by Malaysian singers NOT selling well in Malaysia now? What happened and how could we bring back the buyers?





I have no idea about this question because I'm not local, I just think it likes what happening in my country - Vietnam


People listen MTV (hardly to find a Vietnamese songs in MTV) and like the songs -> then they buy that CD.


More choiceswith different gernes.

The fake CDs (they more focus in local CD)



Bring back the audiences:
Stop and punish the people who made fake CDs hardly.
Sings more songs in local languages.
And need the help of the media (by introducing more in newspaper, TV, internet ect...)

Is there a future for traditional songs of patriotism and culture?
Yes, is there. Still have the culture, people still sing traditional songs of patriotism. Some of old traditional songs still alive and singing til now proved it.

No comments: