Monday, September 15, 2008

top ten

eish,i am not a love song type guy,hip hop does it for me,but i will just try

1.michael learns to rock-breaking my heart
2.i got you babe-ub40...classic
3.abba abba-chiquitita
4.bed of roses-bon jovi...its just so nice...and soo romantic and the guitars kills me to bits....
5.amagedon-dont wanna close my eyes...reminds me of back in the days when my uncle was living to the states..was very sad..
6.cherry ohh babe-eric D....love the reggae tunes..takes me home..
7.my boo-usher
8.you will be in my heart-Usher
9.michael learns to rock-paint my love...soothing
10.confessions-Usher
11.shania twain-you are still the one...this one reminds me of the past,when stones were still soft

honestly...it took me days to actually come up with this list,because i hardly listen to the songs.....and most of them are classics as i was in a recalling status...just felt like going back a few steps

No comments: