Sunday, September 21, 2008

SAY NO TO INCREASE IN PETROL PRICE!

78 sen increase in petrol price really changed my life.
In 1st semester in MMU, every month my parents used to bank-in RM 1xxx.00 into my bank.
That time i can tell you that i can buy anything i want.
But now, Because of the 78sen increase in petrol price, My pocket money had become less and less.
This is really suffer for a students staying far from family and independent!
I can't buy the thing i want anymore, before buy, i need to think and think and think wisely.
Although i'm not muslim, but i almost can become a muslim as i almost "puasa" everyday.
This is because no money to take breakfast and lunch. Sometimes i'll not eat for the whole day.
So if you ask "What 78 sen increase in petrol price means to us students of universities in Malaysia ?"
I'll answer that it totally make almost all the students suffer and broke!

No comments: