Monday, September 15, 2008

my top 10 favourite music

this should not come to ya'll as a surprise, but most of my favorite songs are love songs!i cant help it,i just dig it *grin*.im just going to discuss them as a whole and not individually because it will be an unbelievably long discussion:

1,No one like you (by: p squared)

2,Weakness in me (Keisha White)

3,The rose (westlife)

4,You're the First, the Last, My Everything (Barry White)

5,I will always love you (Whitney Houston/Dolly Parton)

6,All i want is you (U2)

7,Something (Beatles)

8,Endless Love (Lionel Richie & Diana Ross )

9,My Heart Will Go On (Celine Dion)

10,You Are The Sunshine Of My Life ( Stevie Wonder)

I LOVE ALL THE ABOVE SONGS BECAUSE SOME EITHER TALK ABOUT THE FEELING THEY GET FROM LOVE, OR HOW A MAN FEELS WHEN HE IS IN LOVE WITH A WOMAN. OR HOW IT FEELS TO BE WITHOUT THE ONE YOU LOVE. they are filled with a lot of meaning, sharing the sentiment we all want to hear from our loved ones cheerful and also so powerful.BASICALLY I LOVE THEM BECAUSE THEY LIFT UP MY SPIRIT AND MAKE ME BELIEVE THAT THERE IS TRUE LOVE OUT THERE WAITING FOR ME.love is just wonderful...

REFERENCE:http://www.alaskajim.com/polls/2004/2004lovesongs.htm

Mogolo Kefalotse Ramalebang
1071113338

No comments: